If you or your child:
- would like more support than your friends can provide,
- feel as though certain areas of your life are just not working,
- are not sure where your life is going,
- want to do things differently,
- need an outside perspective,
- are concerned about your child's behavior...
We encourage you to consider counseling.
Our therapist, Michell Torres, is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, (LCSW) whose therapeutic style is interactive, sensitive and compassionate. She employs a relational, psychodynamic and cognitive behavioral approach in working with clients. She has worked with children and adults for more than 15 years and is licensed to practice psychotherapy in the state of California.